Sunday, April 15, 2007

On top of the old E-Portfolio...

I'd like to be able to tell you what's at the top of my e-portfolio...but I can't. I'm not going to make one. I AM, like so many times I've done before, going to follow in the great Liz Farry's footsteps and create a webpage...The reason behind this is that I feel it is more practical to put a webpage together, and have one that people can respond to and look at on their time, and you really can't LOSE a webpage. You may lose the link, but those can always be restored. Also, I feel a lot more creative freedom with a webpage as opposed to a link-strung e-portfolio.
I may, however, make something off of my webpage, in case something were to happen with internet access, but with my current goals in mind, an e-portfolio didn't seem very sensible to me. The main thing that I have to put together a "demo reel." What I want to put on there is nothing that I have done so far besides a few exceptions... I'd like to put my swim package, my football dance package, and my mothers story on my demo reel. I've got a couple ideas for the summer and fall already that I'm going to do in advance, and put on so I have something to send to ESPN in August when I'm applying for the PA job. However, by the time I get back from my trip to Denny's in June, my opinion of what's good enough for my reel may have changed. We'll see...I'll make a link to my Resupage when it's near completion...keep it linked...until next time...I'm DJ Yokley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home