Sunday, March 25, 2007

Checklist....

This assignment for me may be a little different than my classmates because I don't graduate until December, so I'm going to stretch out my checklist of things to do between now and the beginning of next semester...here we go!

By April-

-"Complete" E-Portfolio
- Complete Capstone Farewell Vid
- Complete Capstone Presentation
-Assemble Resume Tape/Resume
-Produce 2 quality, non-dated sports stories...

By May

-Make plans for a few days with Denny
-Edit, make any changes to the sports stories
-Assemble writing samples
- Assemble a "Demo-reel" to take to Denny
- Talk to Bob about creating a production tape at 33

By June

-Get up to Bristol
-Meet/Talk to whomever I possibly can
-Do whatever it takes
-Get feedback on Demo Reel/Writing Samples
-Edit, edit, edit....

By July

-Have a firm grasp on everything I need/could possibly pop-up for ESPN resume
-Double check
-Triple check

By August

-Application in mail, along with demo reel, and writing samples, and of course my resume
-Start prepping for Coaches Corner to free my mind of stress....

So as you can see, the next 5 months are going to be as hectic as I've seen so far in my 22 years. However, that's not going to stop me from achieving my goal...this is what I want more than anything, and you can bet your bottom dollar that I'm going to have my finger prints all over that brass ring when it's all said and done.

Until next time....I'm DJ Yokley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home