Sunday, April 15, 2007

The Job Search Site.....Search

We've been asked to scavenger out on the web for a job search site. I feel this is necessary because we never know how long we'll have a job, or when we'll find a better one; so it's nice to be able to gather all our acorns here before the dead of winter, or in our case spring. I've enjoyed looking at my classmates ideas to these search sites, however, I've found one that I really enjoy. Iwantmedia.com provides not only where the jobs are, but where you can find some in the near future. It also has various links to other job searches...and my favorite part...who's laying off and how many they have/had laid off. It gives you a heads up if you're in that particular company, and a chance to look for other options if you've just applied. It also holds a link to archives of all media related interviews of all mediums.

This site is really useful to me because it serves as a "homepage" to go back to and use as I go from link to link. It also has timely updates so you never are caught with a job posting that is outdated. Hope you get some use out of it, as I did...until next time, I'm DJ Yokley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home